Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Senior Proposal!

As I've mentioned, I am now in my Senior year. This means... Senior Projects!! For my Senior Proposal class, we listed things of interest to each of us. Here's mine...

Tabitha Lee - Illustration
- Watercolor
- Pen & Ink
*Children Book Illustrations
* Fairy Tales
- Cartoons
* Comic Books
- Animals
- Characters
- Fantasy
- Myths/Legends/Folklore
- The color red (not that I don't love other colors)
- Visual historical references (clothes, antiques, etc.)
- Reading (fiction)
- Food
- Comedy
- Clothes
- The Big Bang Theory (the t.v. show)
* Social Expressions (greeting cards, etc.)

So, you can probably tell a few of the end ones there I just threw in for good measure. The ones with the (*) mean that getting into any profession related to these would be fantastic!! My dream job would be to illustrate for any kind of writing, but for now I think trying to get a job with a large social expressions company would be a fantastic start. It would teach me a whole lot about the business and be a great learning experience overall.

Bonus~
With the Senior Proposal course comes updating this blog every week or so on how I'm doing with my Senior Project! This should mean I should have more steady posts. Using this list, I've already got some ideas working in my head for the project. Will update later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment