Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here we go

Currently in the middle of packing up my things for the upcoming Spring semester. Around this time in general, I'm working on completely re-doing one of my projects from Fall semester. The project is based on a location (Cleveland's West Side Market). It must be a collage even though I somewhat loathe (yes I used "loathe") collages. Though I recently found an inspiring collage artist so maybe it'll turn out with some promise. I can only hope.
It'll be posted once I'm finished with it (hopefully soon, but one never knows with classes about to begin). After the Location Project, I'm going to set my goal to fixing up my previous works for Junior Review and (somehow) find the time to work on a personal project. I just need to figure out what that personal project will be. Decisions decisions...

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment