Thursday, January 6, 2011

Testing 1, 2, 3...?

HERE'S TO A START! Bear with me on this as I try to upload my work while keeping up with it in school!
In the mean time, here are some old works from my college sophomore year (2009-2010).
Hopefully, I'll be able to post more interesting works at a later date!

Some old works from Illustration Techniques 1

Branches and string. Medium: Pencil.

Perspective. Medium: Ink.

Perspective. Medium: Ink.

Cloth Folds. Medium: Ink.

Some old works from Illustration Techniques 2

Fruit Spot. Medium: Ink.

Collage (ChromaticGray_Narrow). Medium: Watercolor.

Collage (Muted_Narrow). Medium: Watercolor.

Collage (CombinedSaturation_Broad). Medium: Watercolor.

Bug Spot (scorpion_YG-RO-BV). Medium: Watercolor.

Greeting Card (garden & friendship theme_RO-R-RV). Medium: Watercolor.

Bird Spot (barnowl_YO-BG-RV). Medium: Watercolor (collage).

No comments:

Post a Comment